Alberto Migliucci (Petra Commodities, Director and Founder) will be presenting at the Argus Lithium Cobalt and Nickel Markets and Investment Conference 2017 Singapore.
Mr Migliucci will be discussing to what extend does LiCoNi represent the greatest value for battery metal investments. Specifically he will focus on the opportunities and risks in investment in junior mining for lithium, cobalt and nickel, as well as industries in the battery value chain and what investors are looking for — a walkthrough in investors’ shoes.
Mr Migliucci will Chair the Keynote panel discussion on investment in the battery metals sector:
- Trends in M&A for the minor metals industry in Asia-Pacific
- Is the battery metals sector the right target for large funds?
- What are the key metrics to look at in the evaluation of LiCoNi investment projects?
- Why are Singapore and Australia important markets for capital funds?
- What is the make-up of a high-value mining project?